Join Our Zoo Family: Adopt an Animal!
What’s your favorite animal at Dickerson Park Zoo? Is it big or small? Covered with feathers or fur? Swim or roam? Join our zoo family through Friends of the Zoo’s ADOPT program. As an animal parent, you help provide the care the animals need. And with more than 600 hungry mouths to feed, the zoo needs all the help it can get with its grocery bill!
Anybody can ADOPT – individuals, families, school or scout groups, business, clubs or sport teams. Or, give a gift adoption to a friend, child, relative or business associate. It’s the perfect gift for the person who has everything. Animals may be adopted at one of three levels: $35, $60 or $100. Adopt donations are tax deductible.
When you ADOPT an animal for one year, you receive
- A personalized adoption certificate
- A color photograph of your animal
- Two one-day admission passes to Dickerson Park Zoo
- A free subscription to the zoo quarterly magazine, WildTimes
- Recognition on the ADOPT Parents board at the zoo for one year. $50 and $100 adoptions include additional benefits
To receive a ADOPT brochure, send your request by email to info[at]dickersonparkzoo.org (include your full name and complete mailing address). Or, call the zoo’s office at (417) 833-1570.