Adopt An Animal Be Part of Our Zoo Family!
You probably have a favorite animal at Dickerson Park Zoo. It may be furry and cuddly, or long and covered with scales. Whether it has a trunk, a tail or feathers, you can adopt your favorite critter through Friends of the Zoo’s ADOPT program. And, while you provide the love of an animal parent, your funds help provide the care the animals need. And, with more than 600 hungry mouths to feed, the zoo needs all the help it can get with its grocery bill!
Anybody can ADOPT – individuals, families, school or scout groups, business, clubs or sport teams. Or, give a gift adoption to a friend, child, relative or business associate. It’s the perfect gift for the person who has everything. Animals may be adopted at one of three levels: $35, $60 or $100.
When you ADOPT an animal for one year, you receive
- A personalized adoption certificate.
- A color photograph of your animal.
- Two one-day admission passes to Dickerson Park Zoo.
- A free subscription to the zoo quarterly magazine, WildTimes.
- Recognition on the ADOPT Parents board at the zoo for one year. $50 and $100 adoptions include additional benefits.
To receive a ADOPT brochure, send your request by email to the zoo at info[at]dickersonparkzoo.org (include your full name and complete mailing address). Or, call the zoo’s office at (417) 833-1570.